Monday, July 27, 2009

I’ll take rumourmongers to court:I’ll take rumourmongers to court: Trisha

Wherever young Tamil actress Trisha goes, controversies seem to follow her like a shadow. The print media here was abuzz with news that Trisha, who had gone to a hotel in the city with her friends, had entered into an “unsavoury” argument with former-India cricketer Hemang Badani.
Trisha has, however, issued a stern denial about the incident and said that certain “vested interests” have been spreading rumours about her with an aim to malign her image.

“I won’t keep mum from now onwards. Whosoever writes or says anything bad about me, I won’t mind taking them to court. While it was true that I had been to a star-hotel with my friends, neither did cricketer Badani come there nor did I enter into a verbal duel with him,” says Trisha.

Hemang Badani, on the other hand, was not available for a comment on the alleged incident.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and BMW. Powered by Blogger