Thursday, July 16, 2009

Arya believes in doing one thing at a time

Currently busy acting in a Telugu flick Madrasa Pattinam, Chikku Bukkku, Arya seems to the person who likes to concentrate on one thing at a time.

Though the talented actor has started his production house, he just wants to act as a producer in it, rather than acting in the films churned out by his production house.

He says, “I have started a production house- The Show People, along with my friends. I will be producing three films per year. My first film will be Padi Thurai. Bala assistant Saga is directing this film. Ilayaraja is composing the music. New face Abhishek is doing the lead role and Nadodigal Anaya is pairing with him. Saga has asked me to do a role in this film but I strongly rejected this idea. My only role in this film is that of a producer.”

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and BMW. Powered by Blogger