Wednesday, August 19, 2009

‘One day, I’ll be the greatest filmmaker’ -Vikram speaks out

Actor Vikram is much excited as his long-awaited “Kanthaswamy’ will hit the screens on day after tomorrow (August 21). With the film simultaneously releasing in Tamil and Telugu, the actor is eagerly looking out for his big day.
Speaking on this, Vikram says, “I must really appreciate producer Kalaipuli S Dhanu for spending big amount to produce this film. I am sure, any other producer wouldn’t have geared up for this speculative take of producing a script with an exceptional theme.”
When asked about his filmmaking plans, the actor replied, “Of course, every actor has great plans about making films, penning scripts. Within next 5 years, I will take up this task of wielding megaphone. After working with ace filmmakers like Manirathnam, Susi Ganeshan, Shankar and Bala, I have gained extraordinary experience that will surely develop my directorial skills.”

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and BMW. Powered by Blogger